Versatile Blogger Award and Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Judy from Edwinasepisodes and Prajakta from An Armchair Perfectionist. Edwinasepisodes is a blog about the humorous look at the life of an everyday woman. This blog’s hilarious views on life and whimsical poetry will keep you coming back for more. An Armchair Perfectionist is a blog where you’ll find beautiful photography, well-written stories, lovely poetry, and reflections on life. A blog not to be missed. I was also nominated by Chantal from Chantal and Shekinah for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Chantal is a charming young woman whose blog offers something for everyone: travel, fashion/beauty tips, food, and lots of inspiration. Thank all of you ladies for the honor of being nominated for these awards. Your consideration is very much appreciated!
The rules of these awards are:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs.
5. Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
1. I think being a kind person is important.
2. I don’t care for arrogant, self-important people.
3. I love anything made with butternut squash.
4. I find great joy in watching our sheep graze in the pasture behind our house.
5. My favorite color is teal.
6. I love animals and can’t stand to see one suffering.
7. I am an Anglophile.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for both of these awards: (tweaking the number):